It is Dealsbak's policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Dealsbak as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well.Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from Dealsbak they will not be removing the actual source content from the third party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Dealsbak by providing Dealsbak 's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from Dealsbak’s index, Dealsbak requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.